Once upon a time, there was a gamesite forums. They had off-topic, filled with cynical trolls. Off-topic ended up getting ended by mods by a collateral total of about 50k+ posts and 5k+ topics. I alone had 2k posts, the highest poster had around 9k.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Any GOOD MMO's?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shattic



Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-08-25
Age : 25
Location : South of the equator...

PostSubject: Any GOOD MMO's?   Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:38 pm

Any good MMO's out there that we can ALL play together? Preferably one that you guys have never played before so we can start fresh chars together; maybe create a guild together and pwn the locals. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bearclaw



Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Any GOOD MMO's?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:54 am

Personally I'd wait for AION. Published by NCSoft, great company, much better than Acclame and 2shits. NCSoft has much more recognition on the world stage so they are bound to demand more respect from the devs. (Acclame just gets whatever the Korean devs shits out next, albeit 1 year later).

Right now playin some Requiem... but I've got lots of friends in my guild there already :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chutriel

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-08-27
Location : If I tell you, the clowns will kill me...

PostSubject: Re: Any GOOD MMO's?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:11 am

A few MMO's that I am waiting for are Battlefield Heroes(F2P), Stargate Worlds(P2P) and Champions Online(P2P). I reckon they are all going to be pretty great games, especially BFH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xipk

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2008-08-27
Age : 27
Location : Australia.

PostSubject: Re: Any GOOD MMO's?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:57 am

S4 League got released the other day.

en.alaplaya.eu

Methinks it's a good game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigcheesey

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Any GOOD MMO's?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:30 am

Mathletics! =/

I searched MMO's. Apparently maths is one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
motomaniac2

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-08-27
Location : Off topic owning!

PostSubject: Re: Any GOOD MMO's?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:47 am

Pinball is one Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shattic



Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-08-25
Age : 25
Location : South of the equator...

PostSubject: Re: Any GOOD MMO's?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:14 pm

I'm lookin' for one with a nice PvP/PK system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
motomaniac2

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-08-27
Location : Off topic owning!

PostSubject: Re: Any GOOD MMO's?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:20 pm

Cabal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shattic



Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-08-25
Age : 25
Location : South of the equator...

PostSubject: Re: Any GOOD MMO's?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:27 pm

motomaniac2 wrote:
Cabal!
No -.-; Fuck Cabal. If I play Cabal again, I swear I'll puke up my intestines...and my bowels and there will be shit everywhere that you're gonna have to clean because you suggested Cabal.

Don't turn this into a 2 girls 1 cup scene. >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vepar

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2008-08-27
Age : 34
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Any GOOD MMO's?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:35 pm

shattic wrote:
motomaniac2 wrote:
Cabal!
No -.-; Fuck Cabal. If I play Cabal again, I swear I'll puke up my intestines...and my bowels and there will be shit everywhere that you're gonna have to clean because you suggested Cabal.

Don't turn this into a 2 girls 1 cup scene. >_>

Tempting, but no we won't turn it into that... (At least i won't)...

I've been playing Perfect World for a while. I'm still noob cause i don't play it often, but it's cool...
Lots of people and OMG no DC's or crashes, like we're used to on 2moons...

We should form a 2moons PTSP group cause of all the shit we've been through on that game.
affraid affraid affraid

.......

Wow, edit button FTW!

The link:
Perfect World
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/insolitvs
motomaniac2

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-08-27
Location : Off topic owning!

PostSubject: Re: Any GOOD MMO's?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:49 pm

perfect world is not so perfect XD i saw a bitch on it XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shattic



Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-08-25
Age : 25
Location : South of the equator...

PostSubject: Re: Any GOOD MMO's?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:32 pm

Vepar wrote:
shattic wrote:
motomaniac2 wrote:
Cabal!
No -.-; Fuck Cabal. If I play Cabal again, I swear I'll puke up my intestines...and my bowels and there will be shit everywhere that you're gonna have to clean because you suggested Cabal.

Don't turn this into a 2 girls 1 cup scene. >_>

Tempting, but no we won't turn it into that... (At least i won't)...

I've been playing Perfect World for a while. I'm still noob cause i don't play it often, but it's cool...
Lots of people and OMG no DC's or crashes, like we're used to on 2moons...

We should form a 2moons PTSP group cause of all the shit we've been through on that game.
affraid affraid affraid

.......

Wow, edit button FTW!

The link:
Perfect World

Right...like moto said, Perfect World is not so perfect...I quit after a week, tbh. >.>
I got to Lv13 then ditched that joint. Perfect World makes 2moons look like a 100x exp private server. Now, because of PW, everytime I see an MMO where you can turn into animals, such as lions, tigers or foxes, or wolves, I get an upset stomach. I dun wanna see PW again, sorry. >.<

Sorry for being bitchy about my selections, but, I just dun like the mentioned games so far...>.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vepar

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2008-08-27
Age : 34
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Any GOOD MMO's?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:46 pm

shattic wrote:
Vepar wrote:
shattic wrote:
motomaniac2 wrote:
Cabal!
No -.-; Fuck Cabal. If I play Cabal again, I swear I'll puke up my intestines...and my bowels and there will be shit everywhere that you're gonna have to clean because you suggested Cabal.

Don't turn this into a 2 girls 1 cup scene. >_>

Tempting, but no we won't turn it into that... (At least i won't)...

I've been playing Perfect World for a while. I'm still noob cause i don't play it often, but it's cool...
Lots of people and OMG no DC's or crashes, like we're used to on 2moons...

We should form a 2moons PTSP group cause of all the shit we've been through on that game.
affraid affraid affraid

.......

Wow, edit button FTW!

The link:
Perfect World

Right...like moto said, Perfect World is not so perfect...I quit after a week, tbh. >.>
I got to Lv13 then ditched that joint. Perfect World makes 2moons look like a 100x exp private server. Now, because of PW, everytime I see an MMO where you can turn into animals, such as lions, tigers or foxes, or wolves, I get an upset stomach. I dun wanna see PW again, sorry. >.<

Sorry for being bitchy about my selections, but, I just dun like the mentioned games so far...>.>

Hey, no problem. I just play it cause so far it's ok. It's a grinfest, true, but i like the flying thing so i play it for now...
I'll probably get to lvl 30 when i get my first flying mount, and then i'll quit lol... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/insolitvs
Shizukai

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Any GOOD MMO's?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:48 pm

Youtube.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
multisync

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Any GOOD MMO's?   Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:33 am

http://www.perfectworld.com/


thats the USA version
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shattic



Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-08-25
Age : 25
Location : South of the equator...

PostSubject: Re: Any GOOD MMO's?   Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:29 pm

multisync wrote:
http://www.perfectworld.com/


thats the USA version

It's still Perfect World... Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Any GOOD MMO's?   

Back to top Go down
 
Any GOOD MMO's?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Good Morning Sunshines (It's not REALLY morning, that's just meh sayin' xD)
» Howl, Spirit of Good Fortune.
» A Night of Good Mannered Fun[Open to All]
» Leaving... For good
» Good morning everyone

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Off-topic :: Gaming :: MMO/FPS-
Jump to: